User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Day five! Woo! Sorry there's no gif today, I'm on my school iPad and can't copy the links. Anyways, I left off at the field trip! The field trip is ...

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Day four! I was at my friends house last night so I couldn't write. :/ Also, I just liked this gif because she sort of looks like me. Maybe I'll ...

    Oct 19, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Day three. I'm surprised I've kept the streak this long. And yes, again, I couldn't find any Sims 3 gifs. They're just nonexistent apparently. So, yesterday I became a child. ...

    Oct 16, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Woo, day two! Let's get to it! And yes, I know that is a Sims 4 gif. I just couldn't find any from the Sims 3. Ah, toddlerhood. One of ...

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Thank you, @Carlito!

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Thank you so much, @BluesClues! I'm so glad you like it!

    Oct 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Alright, let's get to it! Our Word Crawl begins with one sim in particular who is clutching her stomach, stomping on the floor, and waiting for her idiot husband to ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky

    Let's Hope We're Lucky Tony and Ya have been friends for years. Ever since Ya, who Tony nicknamed Queenie, emigrated to Arkansas from China, the two have been inseparable. A ...

    Oct 14, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    Hey @Carina! Thanks for the question! It is possible to own a decommissioned police car! You do need to make some changes to the exterior of the car, but not ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    @Vilnius - Sorry, forgot to tag you in the last post!

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    I think it would be fine if there is more petrol, maybe even safer, as long as there's not more ethanol and less petrol. I think Grandpa McHale will be ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: The YWS Mechanic

    Hey @Vilnius! Thanks for the question. Ethanol is a very promising substitute for gasoline, and it could be made from home, but it would take A LOT of work. It ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    I swear I wrote this week, don't worry.

    Aug 13, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    August 9, 2020 Word Count: 349 Words This Month: 2011 Total Words: 12,310 So I'm actually sort of on track this month. Wow. Anyways Abby changes and she is so ...

    Aug 10, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: A Future Mistake

    August 8, 2020 Word Count: 459 Words This Month: 1,662 Total Words: 11,961 WOO, chapter 6 is started! Basically Ruby went to bed and then woke up to Abby screaming/crying. ...

    Aug 9, 2020


Bananas
— looseleaf