-
Re: LMS VII: New Unnamed Story
Unnamed LMS Novel.png Review this novel here !
May 17 -
Re: I want to beta read your novel!
1. Title of your book: The Halls of St. Julian's 2. Genre of your book (or your best guess at the genre if you’re not sure): Historical fiction, romance, mystery ...
Jun 29, 2024 -
Re: LMS VI: sorting heirlooms
ok but the theme of your poems is so cool. like, as someone who loves studying family history/people who have passed, this is super interesting. :))) best of luck!! also, ...
Aug 29, 2022 -
Re: The Ultimate YWS Word Crawl
Here I go! Write for three minutes: DONE! 116 words! Write for eighteen minutes: DONE! 277 words, so I'm Team Dragons !
Jul 6, 2022 -
Re: Book + Website links about writing and honing craft
Hi Rivy: I answered your questions here and in my previous post. YWS is the best website followed by and it’s forums. Also, people besides myself have given you plenty ...
Apr 27, 2022 -
Re: Book + Website links about writing and honing craft
Hey Rivy! I already answered a question like this in one of your other threads so I'll just paraphrase my answer here: the best advice I can give you is ...
Apr 27, 2022 -
Re: How can I make my stories funny and suspenseful?
I have one bit of advice, and it's exactly what you said: you have to read. You cannot be "perfect" as you said without ever reading. You have to see ...
Mar 26, 2022 -
Re: Misplacing the HundredAcreWood Like CarKeys on a Mon Morning
Hey Stringbean! I really liked the red balloon poem! You use such good imagery and there are so many metaphors. It's incredible. I also like how you open this thread ...
Feb 20, 2022 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Alright, I might (key word: might, lol) use this word crawl for my NaNo novel after NaNo officially ends. We'll have to see how motivated I feel to write.
Nov 29, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Alright, time to write during math class because it is so slow and boring today. And, may I just say, this one GIF has plenty of story potential: As prom ...
Oct 27, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Alright, I'm back after a four (five?) day hiatus! Let's get back to it. This is such a bad GIF but when I saw it I was just like "Oh ...
Oct 25, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Day eight! Back to the Word Crawl today! Alright, let's get started! The next morning I wake up, relieved I pulled a successful prank. But, my prom is tonight! I ...
Oct 21, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
OK, so I took a break from the Word Crawl today to just write at the pace I want. I promise tomorrow I'll be back to the Word Crawl. I'm ...
Oct 20, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Day six on day five because I'll be taking a break tomorrow! I can not believe I've made it this far. School is pretty much the same as it was ...
Oct 20, 2020 -
Re: Let's Hope We're Lucky
Thank you so much, @Euphoria8!
Oct 19, 2020
