-
Re: Jan. 4 - Jan. 18th: LZPianoGirl
Thank you guys! I really, really , appreciate this!
Jan 5, 2020 -
Re: Knight looseleaf's Log
Reviews 1-10 (Complete as of 1/14/20!) :elephant:
Jan 5, 2020 -
Re: Knight looseleaf's Log
Hey there! Welcome to my log. This is what I have been given so far (borrowing this list from @Liberty, hopefully she doesn't mind): Knighthood: 10 Green Room Reviews A ...
Jan 5, 2020 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I would love to become a knight!
Jan 5, 2020 -
Re: #20in20
I'll try to!
Jan 4, 2020 -
Re: TRUE/FALSE
True
Dec 18, 2019 -
Re: Dec. 18 - Jan. 1: JabberHut
Congrats!!!
Dec 18, 2019 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
LZLOIKPIAN BOL Wth
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
9/10. I LOVE it, but the gif is so short. But otherwise, it's lovely.
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: Create a Kenning!
American pride (idk) Kenning: jelly
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
9.5/10! My only problem is the santa hat because it is so cartoony compared to the rest of your avatar, but I know you can't help that!
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: The random questions thread!
Depends, if I won the Hunger Games than definitely the Hunger Games. Otherwise, maybe the Maze Runner? I don't know, I've read to many books! If you had to have ...
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: Can you help me translate
I will help you! I do not know Italian, but I will help.
Dec 5, 2019
