-
Re: Another Mold Outbreak!
Congratulations you guys!
Dec 15, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member Dec 1 - Dec 15: Euphoria8
Congrats!
Dec 1, 2020 -
Re: YWS' 16th Birthday [2020]
OK let's do this WOO First off, finishing The Celebrity Conundrum with @Liberty is definitely on the top of my list. Also, writing with you Lib was amazing ! and ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member Nov 7 - Nov 21: Valkyria
Congratulations!
Nov 8, 2020 -
Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!
I'll be in here until class ends!
Oct 13, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member Oct 8 - Oct 22: Vil
Congrats, dude!
Oct 8, 2020 -
Re: Mythological Creature
I voted faeries, because they're so little and cute, BUT I just needed to say that I am totally #TeamJacob. The book Edward was really creepy and Jacob was really ...
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Best food poll
Salty foods are the BEST. I could go without sugary stuff, but I could never get rid of pretzels and all that stuff!
Oct 5, 2020 -
Re: Dixie Kitchen: Are Pop Tarts Actually Ravioli?
I would say no, because by definition filling has to be inside a noodle to be ravioli. And I really don't think poptarts filling inside of a noodle would be ...
Oct 2, 2020 -
Re: My last word, your first word.
Buddy, you have to be kidding yourself.
Sep 17, 2020 -
Re: What does this username make you think of? (2)
@RadDog13579 - This meme:
Sep 17, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member Sept 7 - 21: WaterSpout
Congrats!
Sep 10, 2020 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Banned for creating a revision contest when I have no time to revise my stories.
Sep 9, 2020 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
8/10 Love the color scheme, but the wings look sort of weird, @imaginer2018.
Sep 2, 2020 -
Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!
Please join me, I'm lonely
Aug 30, 2020
