User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Re: Count backwards from 10,000 [2]

    7150

    Oct 14, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Wordle Results

    #1207 -- spoiled it looking at the hint page ;( ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 #485 -- why was this one so easy? 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟩🟩ð

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Count up until a GM zeroes it

    0 ;)

    Oct 9, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Wordle Results

    Connections #484... was not a good day for me today 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟦🟨🟦🟦 🟦🟨🟦🟨 🟦🟦🟦🟨 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟨🟨🟨🟨

    Oct 7, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Wordle Results

    Wordle 1206 4/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

    Oct 7, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Wordle Results

    #1205 - 5/6 I hate when I'm missing one spot that could be like ten different letters ;( ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

    Oct 6, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Month 2024 Information Thread

    It's time for the 2024 RevMo Checklist Challenge external-link-sign ! Hop on over to the thread and start your checklist!

    Sep 5, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member March 5 - March 19: JazzElectrobass

    Congratulations!!

    Mar 7, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young-Writers-Society-Ville Map

    The Young-Writers-Society-Ville Map Original Thread Welcome one and all to the grand opening of YWS-Ville! Will you own a beautiful chateau alongside Writers Way? Or a mid-century modern ranch house ...

    Mar 4, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Month Feb 2024 Event Calendar

    Reviewing 101 Workshop Do you want to learn how to write a good review? Do you want to touch up on your reviewing skills? Well, have you come to the ...

    Feb 18, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: The Unofficial YoungWriters-Ville Map!

    @alliyah, woah, this was a flashback to the past. If it's what the people want, then totally! I'd probably make it a digital version and not a paper one, though. ...

    Feb 16, 2024
  • Lounge, The Re: Mold!!

    Congrats!!

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight @Looseleaf, Court Accountant walked out of the green room with a smile on her face. The Golden Goose had been found! Not that she had actually fought with the ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Ant's Anthill

    Hey Luminescent! I hope you're having a great day! I'm just popping in to let you know that only reviews that you wrote after you became a Squire count towards ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: New: MOULD

    Congrats you guys!

    Mar 10, 2023


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie