User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    androlia sounds like the andromeda galaxy (sort of??) and i love it lol

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    OMG MAGS AND BO ARE SO CUTE the way bo describes his face and mags' personality and liam being like "youre fine" and adeline being like "no your not just ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i cant wait to read it!

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    The post was awesome! Five sandwiches?? Man I can hardly eat two. I'm thinking we'll skip @Tenyo this week (unless they say otherwise), so we'll just keep starting the week ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS I just fell out of bed because I realized this: our characters' names put together make LLAMA!!! Levi Liam Andrei Magnolia Adeline

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week Three LSS Submission | Registered Ship An Unexpected Time | Storybook 10 Posts | 5,890 Words Our characters run from the police, Liam hits his head on something twice, ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Thank you!

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I don't have time to read the post rn (I'm at a friends house) but I bet it's great! Could anyone do me the favor and please count up the ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Posted! @soundofmind, your next!

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "So what's the deal, old man?" Adeline asked. She was leaning forward, staring at Mr. Sommers. The man didn't seem intimidated in the slightest, which surprised Adeline, ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    should i go ahead and post??

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I responded in the WFP, Ten! I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Nov 7 - Nov 21: Valkyria

    Congratulations!

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    just btw i have a post written up incase @Tenyo can't post

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    If @Tenyo's swamped (or doesn't respond by tomorrow), I guess we'll just start the order again and do me and sound to reach ten posts. That would mean Tenyo would ...

    Nov 7, 2020


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates