-
Re: LSS Ship Log
Week Four LSS Submission | Registered Ship An Unexpected Time | Storybook 10 Posts | 6,436 Words Liam eats like a bajillion pounds of food, Bo and Magnolia share multiple ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
Adeline Violet Hagen "I'm not used to eating breakfast this early," Dr. Sommers said, poking at his omelet. He had eaten half of it, unlike Adeline and Bo, who had ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
sounds good sound! id be happy to answer any question you have lol.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
aLSO, @soundofmind, i realize i neglected to tell you how absolutely amazing that drawing is they look so cute and wholesome and omg its just amazing
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Sounds good! I may not get the post out until later, though.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
You can write it if you want to, Jasmine, but I think I do have time to write it if you don't!
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Alright, the first post is out! It may take me a bit to get the next one out; I have things to do.
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
Adeline Violet Hagen Adeline awoke to the sound of heavy footsteps travelling down the hallway. Bo, no doubt. She tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but with ...
Nov 15, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
aLSO im pretty bored so, if you all dont mind, im going to try and create our characters in the sims
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
ive got the time! ill get them done soon
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
ALRIGHT so i counted and we've done eight posts so far this week. should i do one post and then jasmine does the next, or should I just go ahead ...
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
The posts were great! I'll try to get the posts out by 10 o'clock CDT.
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
i'll definitely write two posts if i have time! im finalizing highschool applications and such tomorrow, so idk if i will. aLSO, jasmine, i loved your post!! liam being jealous ...
Nov 14, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Posted! I hope I wrote your characters alright. and yes adeline stole sommer's sons undergarments. dont judge her.
Nov 13, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
Adeline Violet Hagen xXx Bo followed Magnolia out of the room and Levi, Liam, and Adeline were left in silence. Well, silence except for the constant sound of Liam chewing ...
Nov 13, 2020
