User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    oh wait i thought you were jaz corvid lol.. i can post whenever

    Nov 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'll post after you, then, Jaz!

    Nov 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Omg you guys are so amazing!! thank you so much for posting extra. Ill try to have a post out sometime today once i finish my literature work. Also, sound, ...

    Nov 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'm busy until tomorrow, I'm so sorry. Maybe we should wait until then, unless someone else can go.

    Nov 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    she's in total panic mode rn lol unless miss whatever-i-said-sommer's-daughter's-name-was comes along then she'll be nervous AND in panic mode which isnt really a good mix

    Nov 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    CONFLICT i love it just planning ahead i think the men would go to jail and adeline and mags would see this out the window and be like "oH nOoOoOoOo" ...

    Nov 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved it! goodness the cop seems so mean. like trespassing on private property without a warrant (or maybe he has one?? idk bros) like that and just being all ...

    Nov 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Sounds good! I don't know if I'll be able to do that too (I have loads of Literature work), but I'll try!

    Nov 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    @JasmineFelicia, I think it's your turn to post.

    Nov 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Posted! I hope it's alright, I rushed to write it a bit.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "Well.." Adeline mumbled as she dried her hands on a rag. Her arms were sore from cleaning five people's plates.. well, it was more like nine because ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i LOVED it!! this line made me laugh: "Shh! You're interrupting this very riveting news report on the price of butter." mags has such a great sense of humor lol. ...

    Nov 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved the post, Jasmine! Is sound or I up?

    Nov 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    @soundofmind aaaah im sorry i totally forgot about this!! yeah i still do need a bit of help, but im a bit busy until tomorrow afternoon/evening

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS' 16th Birthday [2020]

    OK let's do this WOO First off, finishing The Celebrity Conundrum with @Liberty is definitely on the top of my list. Also, writing with you Lib was amazing ! and ...

    Nov 15, 2020


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix