-
Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]
Thanks @may_pathak! I'm glad you liked the description of the RP.
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]
haHA jOIN ME SOUND (and @carina im not forgetting about you)
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]
Hey guys! I can't wait to start working with you on this. Just to let you know, I created this as a roleplay because the posts may be a bit ...
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]
[ The End of the World As We Know It DT ] [ a lz production ] [ WFP ] [ ROLEPLAY ] [ Map of Destroyed Cities and Affected ...
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: The End of the World As We Know It
[ The End of the World As We Know It ] [ Discussion Topic ] [ a lz production ] Britain began evacuating its citizens to Mars nearly two years ...
Dec 4, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I think it's either @Corvid or @soundofmind's turn to go!
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: YWS Best & Most Awards 2020
Prepare for me being incredibly biased down here. Best Story: I really, really liked by @Vil Best Poem: Uh, I don't really read poems but if I had to say ...
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]
their aMAZING artistic and storybooking skills
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: Secret Santa 2020
Username: LZPianogirl Name/Alias: LZ and Lucy Interests: Writing (duh), the Sims 3, the Sims 4, baseball, Minecraft, planes, old cars, etc. Color Preferences: I don't really have a preference as ...
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: Myth Arisen OOC
Hey guys, just popping in for a quick little update. I haven't worked on the post at all since Scar popped into the pad and I'm really sorry about that. ...
Dec 3, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Bro liam seemed so sad that he cxouldnt eat anymore lol Anyways i loved your post! perhaps the group will have to go back towards the back of the farm ...
Dec 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
That sounds good to me!
Dec 2, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
uh well dr sommers could have tried to pull a biff tannen and tried to figure out what sports games to bet on?? or maybe someway to get rich. or ...
Dec 1, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Posted! I hope it's alright!
Dec 1, 2020 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
Adeline Violet Hagen Rosemary had gone off to talk to her dad, leaving Adeline alone with her thoughts. What was going to happen when Adeline went back? That is, if ...
Dec 1, 2020
