User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i can go if jasmine and corvid cant

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For pointing out my low number of points

    Dec 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post sound!! The description of the barn was great. I think @JasmineFelicia is up, unless @Corvid wants us to wait for him!

    Dec 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    I posted a quick little thing to get us started! Whoever wants to go next can.

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It

    Briana Frasor "You don't have to be so rude," Briana said as she threw the last bite of apple on the ground. Her smallest dog, Checkers, ran at it and ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    I finally finished my cp: Name: Briana Frasor Age: 17 Gender: Female Type: Human/Olgur Appearance: Briana is a human and Olgur mix, her mom being a Olgur and her dad ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Alright, I got the last two posts in. I'm sorry to post both without running it by you guys again, it's just getting late and I wanted to get them ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week Seven LSS Submission | Registered Ship An Unexpected Time | Storybook 10 Posts | 3748 Words Adeline questions everything, Magnolia and Bo have some deep discussions, Liam eats, Rosemary ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Mr. and Mrs. Sommers and Officer Paul Bryant An all-too familiar black car pulled in front of Dewey and Irene's farm house containing none other than Officer Paul Bryant. He ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "The barn is pretty big," Rosemary said. She was walking alongside Adeline, "I don't think I showed it to you yesterday." "You show-" Adeline paused to yawn. ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    I love her! She seems super interesting. I forgot how busy I was today so I didn't get to finish my character, but I'll get to it tomorrow.

    Dec 6, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    Ok, just tagging everyone who expressed interest in this (@soundofmind, @Carina, @HarryHardy, @Valkyria). I'm going to try to finish my chcaracter today and maybe get the first post out! I ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your posts sound! I can get two posts out today, unless somebody else wants to! Oh, and also..

    Dec 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    I'm glad you want to join @Valkyria!

    Dec 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    oOoH yay! awesome! i still need to get started on a character myself so if you don't mind making a character as well, that would be great!

    Dec 4, 2020


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes