User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "Goddammit," Adeline mumbled under her breath. She was standing behind Rosemary, who was trying to see past Liam and Levi. "Dad, what do we do? We can't ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved them! We have to write two more posts, so I think I'll write the first one and you can do the second? I doubt @Corvid or @JasmineFelicia will ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Alright, I posted twice. I have to go shower and do some things, so I probably can't get another post out for an hour or so. Can anyone get some ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Mr. and Mrs. Sommers and Officer Paul Bryant "This salad is delicious, Irene," Bryant said, stuffing his face with Irene's salad. Irene had finished her food, while Dewey was still ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen Raking, raking, raking. It seemed like all Adeline had been doing was raking, but in reality, she had only been raking for about forty-five minutes. Her arms ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i think i have time to get two short posts out

    Dec 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    If I have the time I can go!

    Dec 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    I love her! I'll put your CP in the top post.

    Dec 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    Awesome! By the way, I loved your post Valkyria! @Carina or @soundofmind, have you two decided whether or not you want to join? Or should I just go when I ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    uh scratch that i have a piano lesson and a birthday party that takes up the next four hours, so im not sure if i can get a post in ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The End of the World As We Know It [DT]

    I'm glad you decided to join the RP, @MadilynReads! If you don't mind subscribing to this thread so you can get updates, that'd be great! @Valkyria, do you want to ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]

    I like that idea! That would be a cool introduction to our characters. Oh, also, are the characters from the real world and are teleported into D&D or are they ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]

    I'd love to join! I may need to brush up on my limited D&D knowledge, though. =P

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For having two wizards' quotes in your signature

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    AAAHH IM SORRY i totally forgot about this. Im studying rn and am going to go to bed soon, but after my tests tomorrow ill post!

    Dec 10, 2020


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk