User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    im in the pad! sorry im late. i have like ten minutes before dinner.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i can collab in like.. five hours?? idk bros ill update you guys when i can collab

    Dec 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i have time later tmrw!

    Dec 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "I'm so hungry," Liam said yet again. He was eating an apple that was both red and green, too, so the rest of the group was confused ...

    Dec 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    it'll be posted in a bit!! aLSO, @Tenyo, will you be available to write during the tsunami?

    Dec 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'll get the posts out later tonight! I have to babysit my sisters later, so I'll get the posts out while I'm doing that. =)

    Dec 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your posts, sound! I'd be fine with a timeskip, and if that's what we want to do, I can do that in my next post! also, just btw, ...

    Dec 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    AAAAA OK sorry i forgot! I can try to get a post out tmrw

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Dec 16 - Dec 30: LordMomo

    Congrats!

    Dec 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ill probably write another post about adeline having another crisis before we wrap this up.. do we want to reach the ending by the end of next week or continue ...

    Dec 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    AAAHAHHHHAHH I KNOW I think this week we'll just focus on surviving lol and making it to 10 posts, 2500 words but NEXT WEEK bois save up your creative juices ...

    Dec 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I can collab sometime around 11am or anytime from 1pm to 4pm!

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Another Mold Outbreak!

    Congratulations you guys!

    Dec 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    We do got dis! This week is my first week of Christmas vacation so I'll be free to post practically everyday. @Corvid or @JasmineFelicia, are you guys free to post ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i posted! sound i am so so so so sorry that i keep bugging you, but i really have to go to bed so i cant post the update in ...

    Dec 14, 2020


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela