User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "Goodnight, Dewey," Adeline said as he began rolling away from the table. "Goodnight, Ms. Adeline," he said, "Try to sleep well so you have enough energy to ...

    Dec 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    sounds good lol. im busy now but ill definitely post before i go to bed.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "Adeline, what do you do for a living?" Irene asked, turning to face her. Levi's shoulders relaxed and he sank back in his chair as Irene's attention ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved them! I may be able to get a quick Adeline and Dewey conversation post up in the next couple of minutes.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "I hate this," Adeline grunted as she held a tube Dr. Sommers had given her in her hand. It wasn't that heavy, but Adeline would have rather ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i can get a post out in an hour or so!

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ~just a little pre-tsunami post~ sO everyone. We had a great week this week! I really liked the posts. Now, i want you all to rest your fingers because next ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY BEAUTY REST BUt bros its nearly the end of LSS what the frick i thought we only started like.. two weeks ago Week Nine LSS ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "These wires here," Dr. Sommers said, motioning to some wire in Rosemary's car's engine with his flashlight, "are the ones we have to detach and plug into ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'll post again in about ten minutes!

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I posted! I can get another post out in about half an hour, if someone else can't post.

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen Adeline stood up off of the bench and began walking towards the barn, where Rosemary, Levi, Dr. Sommers, and Dewey were working on the time machine. As ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved it! I'm busy until later tonight, so I won't be able to get a post out for 5 hours or so.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i can probably get a post with adeline's thoughts but it's my moms birthday but for some reason she opened presents at dinner yesterday so i may not have the ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen Liam scooted his chair up a little closer to the rest of them, facing towards the house, creating an almost-circle between the four of them. "I wonder ...

    Dec 20, 2020


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky