User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post sound! I'll get the next post out soon.. I think it may end up being about 750/800 words.

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    AWESOME im just writing some irene adeline argument rn so it shouldnt interfere with anything in your post as of now lol

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Also I did some quick math (besides ours lol, thanks for doing that sound) and counted up the remaining three LSS ship's word counts. Currently it's looking like this: The ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ohh that's great!! ill try to get a longish post out with some adeline/rosemary/dewey/irene stuff within the hour!

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved it!! Bo's reaction was great. I'll get a post up after I shower. I think I'll update the log in about an hour and a half or so, ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post! I can get a post out in an hour or so!

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    awesome! there's about six hours until midnight on my end, but I'll probably update the log in about 5ish so if you guys want to post do it soon!

    Dec 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    aaaaa i loved your post, jasmine! this line made me laugh: all be friends forever and he would bake pie

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen Rosemary took the news extremely well. She took it better than Adeline had ever expected. Rosemary took it so well, in fact, that she and Adeline were ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post, sound! I can try to get a shortish post out tonight, but I'm not sure if I can. Since tomorrow's the last day, we should post ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    Grim Reaper

    Dec 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ok that took me way too long to write lol aNYWAYS there's some awkward rosemary and adeline conversation for you

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen "...And then there's this guy named Jimmy and he owns the restaurant across the street from the Belchers," Adeline explained, tapping each of the dials on the ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I can try to get a long-ish post out later tonight!

    Dec 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post sound! Levi and Bo haven't talked much, so that was nice to read. I'm dropping off some stuff to donate and then going to a friend's ...

    Dec 23, 2020


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief