-
Re: The Username Change Log
LZPianogirl ---> looseleaf :P
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Out Of Context Quotes
Which ones ur fav personally i like the last and first but bae looks sort of odd the way hes looking up in the last one oof - Me, to ...
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
@Corvid - Are you still up for posting?
Mar 1, 2021 -
Re: Featured Member Feb. 16 - March 2: veeren
Congratulations!
Feb 16, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Sure!
Feb 16, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
sURE!!!?!
Feb 16, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Whoops, forgot to add this: Who wants to do the next post? I could potentially do it tonight/tomorrow, but I have a lot of studying to do so I may ...
Feb 16, 2021 -
Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art
I made a thing for my new, unnamed time travel-esque WIP! Link to original comment
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Cool!
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I'm sorry for not keeping this up! @soundofmind - Do you mean not collaborating on the 'saying goodbye to the Sommers' posts or the actual last posts? Because, personally, I ...
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art
I actually had fun making these! :) I edited some photos of the stairwells in my house! Link to original comment
Feb 6, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Ah, I'm sorry! I totally forgot about this. I'm not sure if I'll be free until Friday-ish.
Feb 1, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Ah! I'm sorry! My grandparents picked us up at 3, so I was in the car at the time, and I totally forgot to update you guys. Is anyone available ...
Jan 23, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
01/23/2021 21:00 GMT might work for me. I'm not sure when I'll be free entirely, though.
Jan 21, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Sorry for not responding to this sooner! I'm probably free Friday evening/Saturday (I'm in CDT).
Jan 19, 2021
