User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: An Unexpected Time

    Adeline Violet Hagen They were gone. It had only taken seconds for Levi to get in the machine and for Dr. Sommers to send it back, but it felt like ...

    Mar 25, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Hey guys - school has really been packing on the work. I’m taking tomorrow afternoon off, though, so I should be able to get the post out then.

    Mar 25, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    My Lit teacher just surprised us with a rather large assignment due later today, so I won't be able to get the post out as soon as I said, sorry.

    Mar 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I loved your post! I have a study hall in an hour and a half or so, so I'll be able to get a post out then!

    Mar 23, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 2021 NaPo Buddies

    I'd love a NaPo buddy!

    Mar 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    yessss so the post will be in bo's perspective from the present day!!

    Mar 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    if you want to, you can sound! i can probably get one out monday or tuesday! :)

    Mar 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    hey guys, sorry for not posting!! i've been super busy with vacation and such, so i won't be able to post until late next week/the week after. i'm super sorry. ...

    Mar 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Sounds good! I'll do it tomorrow or Thursday!

    Mar 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Whoops, sorry. >.> @Corvid, if you can't post this week I can probably get one out on Wednesday/Thursday!

    Mar 8, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    Table of Contents babysitting - Day One regifting used items from the perspective of the receiver: a haiku - Day Three outlining - Day Three school halls - Day Eighteen ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    Oof I don't think I've posted in this thread since it was started. I'm still going to win, though.

    Mar 4, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    2020 Coming Soon

    Mar 3, 2021
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    Apple

    Mar 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I'm a bit busy until this weekend, too... @Tenyo or @JasmineFelicia, are you free?

    Mar 2, 2021


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu