-
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
I just posted my character! I was thinking I'd post a little starting post for Iris, like, introducing the show and explaining the rules to the people watching at home ...
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
You're good! Thank you for fixing it!
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
I'd love to have you @rida and @hannah0528! Hannah, if you could please submit your character sheet on the right of the SB page where it says "create new character" ...
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
AAAAA @SilverNight AND @Carina THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
Oof @Carina it didnt tag u in the last one :|
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
joinusjoinusjoinusjoinusjoinusjoinusjoinusjoinusjoinus@carina(if you want to, of course) also, i added a character form to the main post in the sb thread!
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
And in you shall be. :P
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC
So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC Storybook WFP More to be added as the time comes. Characters looseleaf - Francine Joyce Bird TheScribe - Prof. Phineas Jones ...
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel?
So.. You Think You Can Time Travel? "So.. you think you can time travel?" Iris Rainsfell had made that line famous throughout her three years as a gameshow host. She ...
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: April Madness 2021
I'm probably going to regret this , but I am up for the challenge and am going to sign up! :)
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
@Corvid AND @Tenyo DO YOU WANT TO POST bc otherwise we can collab and do the old adeline postttt(s)
Mar 30, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
i just dont want to write for a 100 year old character lol does anyone else have any imput on it???
Mar 28, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
I THINK ITS MAGS BUT YEAH THEN THE GET TOGETHER POST ALSo what we could do is cause they kept the time machine adeline and rosemary could visit from ~1965ish ...
Mar 27, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Your post was great, Jasmine! I loved the apple pie reference. :P
Mar 26, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
Thanks, everyone! It's posted!
Mar 25, 2021
