User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: whos to say fish cant be accountants

    I love your last poem! The symbolism you use is just awesome, such as comparing people to trees and salmon. =) Keep up the amazing work!

    Apr 14, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    @Corvid and @Tenyo do you want to post or should we move on to the oldish-Adeline-group-meet-up thing. I was thinking Adeline would time travel some day in the 1950s/1960s (so ...

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    Totally, @rida! Fill out this form about your character: Name: Gender (if applicable) : Age: Looks: Personality: Strengths: Weaknesses: What They Put On Their "About" Section When Applying To So.. ...

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    psst.. @rida

    Apr 11, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    Oh! You make your own character, @rida, and then submit it on the side of the Storybook Thread where it says "create new character." I included the code for the ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    pokity poke poke @rida do you have a character? I was thinking we could do some character intro posts (sort of like Iris asking "what do you do for a ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    pokity poke poke

    Apr 4, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shoreline Delirium

    Five poems already? I’ve only done three. xD Anyways, congratulations on writing five poems and, I believe, earning a badge!

    Apr 3, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    outlining it’s almost done the outline I made it’s written in a notebook the cover’s made of suede over twenty chapters planned but unwritten characters designed but not a word ...

    Apr 3, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    regifting used items from the perspective of the receiver: a haiku regifting is fine why did you tell me though i’m not wearing it

    Apr 3, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 2021 Badge and Contest Information

    I guess I'll be the first to start these off! :) Starter Seeds/Garden Challenge - 2/10 1 Yoshikrab - Day Three 2 queenshadowgem - Day Thirteen 3 4 5 6 ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    babysitting spending all day staring at the ceiling the dog is running around and the wallpaper’s peeling sister’s got a new hamster and the other one is crying she says ...

    Apr 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    I love her, @Carina! She's so cool.

    Mar 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    I loved your character, Vil! I posted a quick intro post, and once everyone gets their characters in, we can begin!

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel?

    The studio erupted in applause as Iris Rainsfell walked onto the stage. She lived for this moment. Every week, she walked onto the stage, and, every week, there was applause. ...

    Mar 30, 2021


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts