User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Are you sure, Corvid? I'd be happy to wait til next week or some other time so you can write Mags it is one of the final posts after all ...

    Jun 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Sometime later in the day tomorrow or maybe Sunday?? I don't know if I'm free Saturday

    Jun 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Heyyyyyyy anyone up for a collab this week

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    Aaaa sorry! I’ll get to work on a quick post as soon as possible!

    Jun 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    AAAAAAAAA SORRY i'm going to be really busy for the next week or so, but i promise after that and when summer starts, i'll have time!!

    May 7, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    Ants Flying over land today Is not quite the same As flying over land yesterday All over the little ground Are even littler ants Going about their day They're different ...

    Apr 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Friday works best for me.

    Apr 29, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Is anyone up to collab later this week?

    Apr 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    YAYYYY I have a ton of work to do tomorrow but maybe if I get it done/Thursday I can get Iris and Francine's interview-thing posted! =D

    Apr 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    Are we ready to start??

    Apr 20, 2021
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: a few nice words

    school halls their eyes follow me down the repetitive halls nothing is different except for their faces a hundred years of young students immortalized in photos watching new victims no ...

    Apr 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    omg Magnolia referencing the mcfreaking vine is amazing xD I loved your post!!

    Apr 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Sounds good! Practically anytime tomorrow works to collab for me except for the later hours.

    Apr 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    I forgot I have a birthday party tonight, so scratch that! Tomorrow and Sunday morning/evening works best. =)

    Apr 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    When is everyone free this weekend for this? Tomorrow night (CDT) and maybe Sunday (I'm not sure about Saturday).

    Apr 15, 2021


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard