-
Re: Out of Place [OOC]
ooo i love her, @WrenZorya! also, i think the alternate universe adelaide is from is basically the same as the one we're in rn, except with some little powers and ...
Jul 11, 2021 -
Re: Out of Place [OOC]
aaaaaa i didn't realize they had the same last names @GrandWild i'd be happy to change it aLSO i am very confused on what TDRs are (maybe i didnt read ...
Jul 11, 2021 -
Re: Out of Place [OOC]
Done! Can't wait to get started.
Jul 10, 2021 -
Re: Out of Place [OOC]
I’ll post my character after I finish some summer reading!
Jul 10, 2021 -
Re: The UnOfficial YWS Playlist
The UnOfficial YWS Playlist A couple days ago, I had the idea to create a playlist filled with YWSers favorite songs (in general and for writing). With thirty YWSers sending ...
Jul 9, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
heyyyyyyyy does anyone have time within the next few hours/tomorrow to work on the post?
Jul 9, 2021 -
Re: looseleaf wants to review
It looks super cool, @TheScribe! I'll get onto it within the day. :)
Jul 8, 2021 -
Re: July '21: Dad Hacked Death
Thanks, @Liminality! I really appreciate it! Day Three (on Day Seven) Daily Snippet: Belle had a car: really nice one, at that. She probably didn’t need one in such a ...
Jul 8, 2021 -
Re: Out of Place [OOC]
Hey! I'm about to go to bed, but is it ok if I join/post a character form tomorrow? This roleplay seems super cool and, of course, I have to join ...
Jul 8, 2021 -
Re: looseleaf wants to review
looseleaf wants to review old thread You want some reviews? Well.. Hi! I've been wanting to get back into reviewing for a while and I figured creating a new WRFF ...
Jul 7, 2021 -
Re: July '21: Dad Hacked Death
Day Two! Daily Snippet: Q had never taken the subway after her dad had taken their savings and disappeared. Her mom thought it was too dirty and that “walking or ...
Jul 3, 2021 -
Re: July '21: Dad Hacked Death
Thank you @Vincian and @Carlito! I'm really excited to be starting this! Daily Snippet: Before her son's death and her husband's disappearance, Mrs. Polnet had never missed a payment to ...
Jul 2, 2021 -
Re: July '21: Dad Hacked Death
Dad Hacked Death A Brother's Untimely Death A Father's Mysterious Disappearance A Daughter's Journey To Find Them Both Several months after his seventeenth birthday, Mallory Polnet, the first child of
Jul 1, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
aaaaaaah yes @Vincian!! it is the last one! it's sort of weird thinking about it tho?? like i thought we just started it but somehow it's been nearly nine months ...
Jun 24, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
ALRIGTTTYYY BROSSSS sound and i spent an hour or so in this pad writing the ~final~ post. please feel free to make any edits to your character's lines/descriptions/whatever and we'll ...
Jun 23, 2021
