User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Monday and Tuesday are fine with me! I’m flying home tonight so I can’t do that. :/

    Aug 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Hey! Does anyone have time on Saturday/Sunday or in the week? It doesn't have to be a long meet-up, just enough to wrap up the storybook!

    Aug 6, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    Just bumping this up a little. :)

    Aug 6, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: Event 3: Somonka (Tanka Pairs)

    I guess I'll participate in something (this is really bad, I'm sorry). fuzzy brown furball brought sunshine into my life always by my side turning sad tears into smiles truly ...

    Aug 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    if you guys are free to meet up in an hour or so i might be able to do that!

    Jul 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    ah, sorry! i've been busier than i thought i'd be. tonight and this weekend probably still work for me, though.

    Jul 23, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    i can probably do that! @jasminefelicia, @Tenyo, are either of you free??

    Jul 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hopefully none of you are on planes this time but are any of you free this week to finish up the final post??

    Jul 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: So.. You Think You Can Time Travel: The OOC

    Hey! Does anyone want to go?

    Jul 20, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Ah, sorry, @TheScribe, I totally forgot! I'm about to go to bed, but I'll do it as soon as possible tomorrow!

    Jul 14, 2021
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: July '21: Dad Hacked Death

    Day Five (on day twelve) Daily Snippet: “Whatever you say,” Grandpa returned to the journal, “‘Day One - I constructed a rudimentary device off of my blueprints. If I am ...

    Jul 13, 2021
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: July '21: Dad Hacked Death

    Day Four (on day eleven) Daily Snippet (warning: death): That was true. There were three generations of Polnets on the family plot, so, to save room (and money), her mother ...

    Jul 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Out of Place [OOC]

    I posted! I hope it's alright. :)

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: Out of Place

    Name: Adelaide Richmond Age: 16 (born 1892, so two-ish years older than Abel) Gender/Pronouns: she/her Race/Species: human Time Period: 1908 Appearance (picture or short description): Face Claim: Evel

    Jul 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Out of Place [OOC]

    Number generator sounds good!

    Jul 11, 2021


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas