-
Re: [NaNo 2021] - An Anachronistic Aye
I see we're both writing about vastly different afterlifes... >.> Good luck with NaNo! I'm excited to see how it goes.
Nov 2, 2021 -
Re: [NaNo '21] Dad Hacked Death
Day One So, for NaNo this year, I decided to do the Extreme Harry Potter Word Crawl that @Carlito did! I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but it ...
Nov 2, 2021 -
Re: [NaNo '21] Dad Hacked Death
Dad Hacked Death - A Dead Brother - - A Missing Dad - - A Determined Daughter - - A Dead Teen From 1942 - - The Underworld - It's ...
Oct 28, 2021 -
Re: Let's break a record! Most Holiday Avatars At Once
Here's mine! I interpret it as spooky because it's from American Psycho . :)
Oct 21, 2021 -
Re: looseleaf wants to review
Hey @MissGangamash! Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm busy, but I'll try to get to it by the end of this week (remind me on Thursday if I ...
Oct 17, 2021 -
Re: Uh Oh, There's Another Mold Outbreak!
Congratulations!!!
Oct 6, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
thank you @silvernight and @magebird!! you’re so kind!!
Oct 6, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
yesss ok I’ll do that addy Creator: looseleaf Storybook: An Unexpected Time Nickname: Adeline (Addy) Hagen Name: Adeline Violet Hagen Age: 23 (born 1997) Gender: Female Appearance: Adeline has dark ...
Oct 6, 2021 -
Re: Featured Member October 5 - October 19: Phillauthet
Congratulations!
Oct 6, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
it's done! man, i just want to say you guys are amazing. writing with you guys was wonderful and i'm going to really miss it. this storybook ended up perfect ...
Oct 6, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time
THE FINALE Only minutes after Magnolia, Bo, Liam, and Levi began messaging each other in the present, each of them suddenly heard a knock at the door, and found that ...
Oct 6, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
yay!! ok, then, should i post it?
Oct 5, 2021 -
Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}
AMAZING ENDING GUYS and obviously it’s the car that would be dope
Oct 5, 2021 -
Re: Featured Member September 20 - October 4: waywardxwallflower
Congrats!
Sep 22, 2021 -
Re: RevMo Review Buddies 2021
Username: looseleaf What you like to read: historical fiction, short stories, essays What work(s) you'd like to put up for review: maybe a poem and some chapters of Dad Hacked ...
Sep 12, 2021
