User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'd probably prefer if the extra characters were written jointly, but, yeah, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

    Jan 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Keeping it PG-13 is good with me! I don't mind violent/gory descriptions, cursing, and whatever. As long as it's not blood and gore every single post I'm fine with it. ...

    Jan 6, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry I haven't responded! I went back to school yesterday so it's been busy. I'm good with 1928 and any of the locations. I really don't care about the location ...

    Jan 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    There's still room, @MailicedeNamedy, if you would like to join! I know the most about the 30-50s, along with the 80s, but I'm good with the 1920s if you guys ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    @Elinor and @Plume, I created it! So, Elinor, you said something about having it set in the 1920s (although you aren't totally sold on it) - I'm fine with that, ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    The Last Word An LSS Storybook Characters @Plume - Julian Latkowski @looseleaf - Aloysius "Louis" Mills @MailicedeNamedy - Sophie Gladys Malraux Cox @Elinor - Caroline Ruth Craig Along With Hoover ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    @Elinor, I see you like historical fiction, do you want to team up? We'd need one more person but I think we could do that! also, I have no clue ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Tavern

    Am I willing to be a Captain?: For sure, but if someone else wants to, I'm good with that! Do I already have a Crew in mind?: Nope! I'm good ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member December 22 - January 5: bees

    a bit late but congratulations!

    Dec 24, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2021

    LZ’s Land of Memories 3.0 1.0 - 2.0 Well, if it isn’t the end of the year already. It was the 4th of July like a week ago and now ...

    Dec 21, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Best and Most Awards 2021 Edition

    Best Novel: I Am Mari by @dancingontheclouds Best Short Story: The Holy Spring by @Wolfi Best Poem: Best Roleplay: An Unexpected Time , of course Best Avatar: @FireEyes Best Club: ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member November 23 - December 7: AlyTheBookworm

    Congratulations!

    Dec 6, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: The WORST Gift Exchange Ever 2021

    What are a few things you hate? (colors, characters, literature tropes, random grudges, etc) I hate pink, purple, and neon orange and green. I don't really like Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy ...

    Dec 5, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2021

    Username: looseleaf Name/Alias: Lucy, looseleaf, LZ Interests: - making GIFsets - looking at old yearbooks - baseball - the Sims (4, but 3, too) - old cars (pre-1970) - planes ...

    Dec 3, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Remind me in a couple of days @FireEyes and I'll get onto it!

    Nov 17, 2021


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice