User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I can do Friday evening (5-8) and Sunday morning, probably.

    Jan 19, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That's a cool name! But, as you said, we'd have to plan out what HOG/OHG's last words actually were.

    Jan 19, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    "Hoover and Pals." If we're thinking about HOG/OHG not having many friends, we can make the title something relating to loneliness/no friends/something. "The Loneliest Bookeeper," "The Friendless Vict

    Jan 18, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Nope! Only thing is that “what they think Hoover is” is now part of the character sheet. :)

    Jan 18, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Just a reminder that it's in an hour! :)

    Jan 17, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That should work for me!

    Jan 16, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I can be captain if no one else wants to, sure, but if someone else wants to feel free! Also, I'm in CST timezone wise, and I'm free this evening, ...

    Jan 15, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I like the gambling/debt idea and, yeah, the sleeping with the girlfriend/wife could have been the breaking point that got him murdered. Hmm, I do like the name Olivier way ...

    Jan 14, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I like the bookkeeping idea! But, how would he have connections to the gangs? I know the gangs hang out there/use it as neutral ground, but I'm confused on how ...

    Jan 13, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    i haven't posted here since page one >.> hello everyone, I'm back

    Jan 13, 2022
  • Holiday Archive Re: The WORST Gift Exchange Ever 2021

    Oh my God, @Elinor, yours was amazing . @ShadowVyper, I made your Worst Gift Ever and your Secret Santa gift. :)

    Jan 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I like that idea, Mailicede! It does seem like it will be complicated once we actually get into it, but it would definitely be fun to write. Name wise, I ...

    Jan 10, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Thanks for the map, Mailicede, it certainly will help! About the name for the speakeasy, since they had fake store fronts and such to cover what's actually going on, would ...

    Jan 8, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Jan 8- Jan 22: BluesClues

    Congrats!!

    Jan 8, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Psst, @Plume, the WFP is private. Also, @Elinor, love your character so far! I don't mind the idea of the speakeasy owner being an actual character, but I don't know ...

    Jan 6, 2022


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)