User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    Istanbul not Constantinople

    Jan 24, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    so it does

    Jan 24, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    kachoow

    Jan 24, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (16)

    they do indeed

    Jan 24, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member January 24 - February 7: SoullessGinger

    Congrats!

    Jan 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Would something like the obituary below work? It's from 1995, so it won't be the same thing, but something like this would give our characters quite a bit of information ...

    Jan 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Awesome! One thing is the funeral wouldn't be in the newspaper. Obituaries and even funeral notices are pretty expensive so, unless the Priest paid for one for HOG, there wouldn't ...

    Jan 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Ok, I created the thread and I think I made you all storybook managers.. correct me if I'm wrong. I went with the last name we discussed, but we can ...

    Jan 23, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    Ship Name and Link: LSS: The Last Word List of Crewmates: looseleaf Elinor MailicedeNamedy Plume

    Jan 23, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    The Last Word An LSS Storybook Characters @Plume - Julian Latkowski @looseleaf - Aloysius "Louis" Mills @MailicedeNamedy - Sophie Gladys Malraux Cox @Elinor - Caroline Ruth Craig Along With Hoover

    Jan 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to be late/miss the meeting in the pad! I'm busier than I thought I would be. Also, should I create a SB ...

    Jan 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'm good with that time! With Louis's connection to the speakeasy/HOG: He's a regular at the Golden Vanderbilt and started going after his uncle died and he moved to Chicago. ...

    Jan 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry I’m late! I’m free right now or tomorrow!

    Jan 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    My plans tomorrow were canceled, so it might work, but I'd be good with doing it today!

    Jan 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    The Friday one definitely works and the Saturday one might be a little iffy for me, but I can definitely do it around an hour or two later.

    Jan 20, 2022


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr