User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Thanks @SoullessGinger and @ShadowVyper!! I'll post the first post first thing tomorrow morning so Plume and Mailice have a chance to look at it. I also finished Aloysius's first post ...

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I finished the first post! If you guys want to read it, please do, because I feel like the ending's a little abrupt. Once everyone's OK-ed it we can post ...

    Jan 31, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    See you guys in ~3 hours!

    Jan 31, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (17)

    dang you guys are already on page 57? wild

    Jan 31, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    The first time I can do for an hour and a half, and the second one I can do for ~30 minutes!

    Jan 30, 2022
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: looseleaf's land of stuff

    Welcome(s) Hey [USER NAME]! Welcome to the YoungWritersSociety! My name's looseleaf ! If you need any help navigating the site, feel free to ask me. Junior moderators , other global ...

    Jan 30, 2022
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: looseleaf's land of stuff

    welcome to the yws equivalent of a junk yard aka the coolest thing ever REMINDER : DO NOT TAG PEOPLE ANYWHERE IN THIS FORUM. Handy-Dandy Links looseleaf's Res/Comm Crew Training ...

    Jan 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I think the first post would count towards the word count. I’m free at both of those times, Mailice, if we start an hour later on each.

    Jan 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I have school next week except a half day Thursday and an off day Friday, but I know those would be too late. 5-6 or 9-10 Monday night work for ...

    Jan 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry for the double post BUT Elinor and I didn't want to make any big plans without everyone there (or at least just the two of us), so we left ...

    Jan 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Elinor and I were thinking that we should collab on the first post and maybe find a time to write it together.. thoughts?

    Jan 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That's good for me! I might be late by ten minutes or so, but I can make it.

    Jan 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    5-6 Central would work for me!

    Jan 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Friday works (from 3-6ish my time and 10pm-12 work) and so does Saturday evening!

    Jan 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    sure! i mean, this is a pretty cool car. do we want to meet sometime this weekend to write the description post?

    Jan 25, 2022


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi