User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea [2]

    90

    Feb 3, 2022
  • Contests Re: Social Month Participation Badge

    Here's mine! DONE 1. Truth or Dare - LINK 2. RPmemes - LINK 3. Pirate for a Day - LINK 4. Freindshippoems - On FireEye's Wall (one on CoffeeBoyJay 's ...

    Feb 3, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: X or Y

    Moths :) Planes or trains?

    Feb 2, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!

    'ello

    Feb 2, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coffee vs. Tea [2]

    87

    Feb 2, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]

    French

    Feb 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I loved your post, Mailice! It was super interesting.

    Feb 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That's fine, Elinor! We'll figure out what to do when the time comes. I hope you get the part.

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I loved your post, Elinor! It was great! We've written 1,832 words so far, so we only have 668 words to go before we reach the weekly requirement!

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    You're fine, Elinor! Mailice, have you submitted your character to the actual SB yet? Just so we have a back-up character sheet.

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I don't know who deleted them, but if you go to "saved revisions" and view the first one you can get your character sheet back! :)

    Feb 1, 2022
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    I'll get to it soon, @MaybeAndrew! Thanks for the request!

    Feb 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Thanks @Omni! I posted both the posts. I can't wait to see what you write, @Elinor!

    Feb 1, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Aloysius Mills By looseleaf "I'm leaving for the day, Lillian," Aloysius exclaimed to the office secretary. She was a kind-looking, younger woman who had a thick, Southern accent. Aloysius never ...

    Feb 1, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    The Beginning By Elinor , Plume , MailicedeNamedy , and looseleaf The summer of 1928 seemed to most at the time to be just an ordinary summer. That June, Herbert ...

    Feb 1, 2022


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman