-
Re: LSS: The Last Word
Ah, life. Life was a funny thing. One day you could be exploring the ruins of Pompeii or the beaches of the Caribbean, and the next you could be sitting ...
Feb 12, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Sounds good to me! I'll have a post up soon.
Feb 12, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
@Plume, I can get a post in sometime tomorrow morning if you want to go last :)
Feb 11, 2022 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
5678/2345 it's purty
Feb 11, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I don't care either way! Whichever's easiest for you.
Feb 11, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
It looks good! I changed Aloysius's Hoover thing so that the dog isn't inside the speakeasy.
Feb 10, 2022 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (18)
Ca va bien, aussi. im back
Feb 10, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Yeah, you're probably right. I can rewrite it if that's ok with everyone!
Feb 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Sounds good! I added a couple lines of dialogue for Aloysius. Tell me if you think I should change any of them. :)
Feb 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Thanks so much, Mailice! You're a life-saver. I'm so sorry I couldn't do it, but I promise I can get a post in this week!
Feb 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
That sounds good! We can put our dialogue in in the WFP pad before you post it, too.
Feb 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Hey, I'm so sorry, I've been super busy and schools not giving me a break. Is anyone free to write the first post of week 2? I can't get to ...
Feb 9, 2022 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
10/10, I could never make something like that.
Feb 8, 2022 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
7.5/10, it's pretty but hard to see because it's so dark.
Feb 8, 2022 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Two years to the day since she last time walked into the hall (and more than a year since she started working towards a horse), Knight Lucy enters the Knights ...
Feb 8, 2022
