-
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Loved your post, Mailice! It was great. I don't know. I suppose we should collab/all have input on the post where we leave the speakeasy and find the body/witness the ...
Feb 16, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Posted!
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word
Aloysius left the speakeasy in one of the best moods he'd been in for a long time. He would have left later, but he had things to do, other people ...
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: Words Associated
Candy
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
news
Feb 15, 2022 -
Re: Social Month 2022 [draft]
February 19 Week 3 Did you know that chickens are banned from crossing the road in the country of Georgia? Did you also know this post by Nate is older ...
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I like the plan for next week! One thing. I thought we found the body and didn't witness the murder. That way it's more of a mystery and we don't ...
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: How tall are you?
I'm 6'0 (6'1 with my tennis shoes) and my doctor doesn't think I'm done growing yet >.>
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...[2]
Skeleton
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
You're good! The post was great! I posted in the log. :)
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: LSS Ship Log
Week 02 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,820 Words
Feb 14, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Just so you guys know, I go to bed at ~10pm CDT, so I'll post in the log right around then once the last post is up! :)
Feb 13, 2022 -
Re: What day did you join YWS?
Tuesday here, too! :)
Feb 13, 2022 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (18)
ahoy maties
Feb 13, 2022 -
Re: Last person to post on page 99 wins!
'ello gentlemen
Feb 13, 2022
