-
Re: Counting Game
460
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: looseleaf wants to review
will do, @dancingontheclouds! give me a day or two and i'll get on it!
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but the ice cream that never melts is your absolute least favorite flavor. I wish I could play any song on the piano without learning it.
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I can write up a post with spots for you guys to fill dialogue in in a couple of hours.
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
That should work for me, but I'll update you guys if anything changes!
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Cool beans, it's sent! So, I can probably write a post up with some room to put your guys' dialogue in sometime tomorrow. Is there a time Saturday afternoon/Sunday you ...
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: Quiz: What Kind of Reviewer Are You?
Ahhh, ok, I got C, D, A, D, C, and D, so I'm a Gourmet Popcorn Racoon, followed by a Free Samples Connoisseur. :)
Feb 24, 2022 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
-163
Feb 23, 2022 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
-160
Feb 23, 2022 -
Re: Counting Game
152
Feb 23, 2022 -
Re: Coke or Pepsi
169
Feb 23, 2022 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
-153
Feb 23, 2022 -
Re: The YWS Family Tree
@Icon and I are @lillianna's mom already, and @Liberty's lillianna's aunt so... I'm happy to be whatever. :)
Feb 22, 2022 -
Re: Coffee vs. Tea [4]
-152
Feb 22, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member Feb 22 - Mar 8: StellarJay
Congrats!!
Feb 22, 2022
