User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 04 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,880 Words

    Feb 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That sounds fine, but I don't think the newspaper would know about the murder if not for the police telling them, especially if the Golden Vanderbilt's on a bad side ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Yeah, Aloysius would probably inform everyone about it. Also, I thought Aloysius was going to find an obituary for HOG and not a full-blown article? Because if the police don't ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I filled in a line of dialogue in response to Sophie! I think it's good to post but if someone wants to add some more dialogue that could be good, ...

    Feb 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Your post was amazing, Elinor, and the 4th one is coming along great in the pad!

    Feb 27, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us

    no way 51

    Feb 26, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Sophie excused herself to grab another drink and Aloysius was once again left alone. He leaned over to look at his painting. He looked good . Sure, he wasn't any ...

    Feb 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Time still works for me! I can only be on for an hour or so, though. I’ll post the post in a little bit!

    Feb 26, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: A (Sort Of) Poll on Magebird's New Usernames

    MAGECROWMURDER: MAGERAVENOFDARKMAGIC: potatomage: 1 magepotato: 2 birdmage: Magefire: ghostmage: mageghost: mayGhost: magebirb: 1 Wildmage: MamaMage: Magerroni: Imaginebird: StorrowSaemageJaybird: Sto

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: ~harts~

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Gif War pt2

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Magebird's New Username

    just "M." that's it.

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: If this leaves the first page, we lose.

    277

    Feb 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Alright, I have the post at line 110 of the WFP! I currently have Julian getting there before Caroline, but if that's wrong, I'd be happy to correct it. Also, ...

    Feb 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    ' commas don't work on wfp when your on firefox so I guess that's what that is

    Feb 24, 2022


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn