-
Re: April Madness 2022
Sign me up! Maybe I’ll actually write something for the first round this year.
Mar 18, 2022 -
Re: vfx: car on fire
title taken from this movie Previous Years 2021 - 2020 -
Mar 18, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I like that idea! I think Aloysius was gonna interview the family, so I guess we can all pick who we want to interview.
Mar 18, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
The only way I could collab on those days is if we did it ~5 hours later on Saturday or I have to be on my phone while we're together. ...
Mar 17, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Also, did we decide why HOG left his family?
Mar 17, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Probably! ~800 words at the smallest.
Mar 17, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Good ideas! I would think we would ask the priest/family as well to see HOG’s background and why someone would kill him, but both their interviews can probably just be ...
Mar 16, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
That sounds good! I can write something tomorrow or until Friday, but I won’t be able to do anything Saturday/Sunday.
Mar 14, 2022 -
Re: LSS Ship Log
Week 06 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,700 Words
Mar 13, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word
The Church had been strange. Aloysius was Catholic: he had been to Church every weekend for more than two decades. Even if his family was in some far-off place on ...
Mar 13, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I'll post it in ~10 minutes! Also, no joke, I was looking up poor 1920s funerals and an article on Rudy Valentino popped up. 👀 I think I'm being watched.
Mar 13, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Great posts you two! I can post the last, internment post sometime today/tomorrow. :) Should it include anything else but Aloysius's description of the burial? Maybe he notices a few ...
Mar 12, 2022 -
Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us
7
Mar 11, 2022 -
Re: looseleaf wants to review
Hey @StormyZSnifter! I read through it and, I have to admit, I don't understand the plot/characters. Should I read the first one through or can you explain what the characters ...
Mar 10, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I can maybe go sometime tomorrow. Otherwise it will be Saturday morning.
Mar 10, 2022
