User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Ok! Would we leave spots to fill in dialogue for the next three posts, seeing as we'll all be at the priest's house?

    Mar 24, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I cannot make it this evening, sorry. I think it'd be fine if you finish up the post if you would like to!

    Mar 24, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Mar 23 — April 6: rida

    Congrats!!

    Mar 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    haha so my school decided to change our schedules today without sending an email beforehand, so i have extended biology until 2:35. chances are i can be on the pad ...

    Mar 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Yup! That time is still good for me.

    Mar 22, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us

    17

    Mar 22, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: Blocky Bridge Between Worlds [OOC]

    I just stumbled upon this, but I wanted to say I really like what I've read so far!! This roleplay is super good. I want to suggest this book to ...

    Mar 21, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    Table of Contents Day One - Two People Day Three - 'Artificial Flowers' by Bobby Darin Day Five - Any Second Now Day Six - Everything Sounds Better In French ...

    Mar 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I posted and put are word count in the log! 3,743 words total for the week, I think that's pretty good :). I'm 90% sure I can do 2-3pm CDT ...

    Mar 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 07 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 3,473 Words

    Mar 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Aloysius didn’t have time to talk to the speakeasy group after the service except for a couple of words. They were all tired and sad, so Aloysius was fine not ...

    Mar 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I should be free Tuesday and Wednesday evenings CDT, along as 2-3pm CDT almost every weekday (except tomorrow).

    Mar 21, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That sounds good but I thought we were all meeting at the priests house by chance at the beginning of next week..? Maybe we can do two weeks of interviews ...

    Mar 20, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Both posts look great! I’m going to be in the car for ~8 hours today w/o wifi on my computer, so I’ll try to get my post out whenever I ...

    Mar 20, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Ok, so, what I’m getting is that we’re not interviewing people, so Aloysius should not interview the family? Please tell me if that’s correct lol

    Mar 19, 2022


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah