User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Great post Mailice! Who wants to go next? I can if need be.

    Mar 30, 2022
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '22 - Eraser Shavings

    Thanks @RandomTalks! Yup, this is the revamped Dad Hacked Death. I realized it might be a little hard to write about the underworld. Also, I was planning on Q falling ...

    Mar 30, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    purple zone soft cell pet shop boys

    Mar 30, 2022
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '22 - Eraser Shavings

    Thank you @Liminality and @Carlito! I'm glad you guys like the premise so far. :)

    Mar 29, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    sometime

    Mar 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry for another double post, but I have posted! We finished off the week with 2,742 words! Hopefully, next week isn't as hectic. :P

    Mar 28, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 08 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,742 Words

    Mar 28, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Aloysius looked around the room as the Priest was talking. Nothing he was saying was particularly interesting. They knew Grant's death was tragic, they knew he was a Catholic. It ...

    Mar 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I can see if I can stretch out my post, maybe with a flashback or something from Aloysius.

    Mar 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I’m so sorry for the delay. I’ve been super busy. I’ll post mine within the next hour. Do you have one drafted, @Elinor?

    Mar 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry! I got super caught up in schoolwork. I have the majority of the post in the WFP, all I need to add is the Priest being like "the parents ...

    Mar 27, 2022
  • Writing Tips Re: How can I make my stories funny and suspenseful?

    I have one bit of advice, and it's exactly what you said: you have to read. You cannot be "perfect" as you said without ever reading. You have to see ...

    Mar 26, 2022
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recomendable books with suspense and comedy?

    Hey BeingRivy! I don't read short books like you, but I have a few suggestions if you're willing to go outside your comfort zone: - Death on the Nile - ...

    Mar 26, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I can post sometime tonight! Should the Priest reveal that Grant's name isn't really Grant but something Greek and then the parents/sister can go into detail about the estrangement? Or ...

    Mar 26, 2022
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '22 - Eraser Shavings

    Camp NaNo '22 - Eraser Shavings Spotify Playlist image to be replaced when I make something At present, the Polnet family consists of four people: an overworked mom, two feuding ...

    Mar 24, 2022


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell