User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    'Artificial Flowers' by Bobby Darin Warning: mentions the death of a child Inspired by one of my favorite songs ('Artificial Flowers') being turned down by my mom Song playing loudly ...

    Apr 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 09 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,636 Words

    Apr 4, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sounds good! I posted it. We're at 1,854 words so we need 646 more.

    Apr 3, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    The first thing Aloysius noticed was the smell. He had expected the apartment to smell horrible. The street outside was bland, if not ugly, so he had expected Grant's apartment ...

    Apr 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Sorry for the double post, but I'm nearly done in the WFP (I have to go do something for half an hour or so). There's two spots to fill in ...

    Apr 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I have started one at the bottom of the WFP, but I'm not finished with it. I should have it done by tomorrow at noon CDT. Also, there will be ...

    Apr 3, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    Two People Warning: mentions of death and illness Inspired by the fact that I was born on the day/the day after my great-uncle died young, but 61 years later. Another ...

    Apr 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    i put my milk in the bowl first :| I’ll write something soon unless @Plume wants to go first.

    Apr 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Great post Elinor! Question: what exactly will the parents/sister reveal? Just like why he was estranged or that he had started getting into some sketchy affairs?

    Apr 1, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us

    13

    Mar 31, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coke or Pepsi

    727

    Mar 31, 2022
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '22 - Eraser Shavings

    If you want, pick a number from 1 to 7, please (this is for Camp NaNo). Link to original comment Link to original comment So there go some of the ...

    Mar 31, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: ~harts~

    ε>

    Mar 30, 2022
  • Writing Activities Re: Idk if this would work but let's play a game

    The children who died are ghosts. They wander what used to be the school. One of them ate fruit which turned him from human to dragon. Now claws replaced his ...

    Mar 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    You can write it first if you want! Turns out I’ll be busy until tomorrow.

    Mar 30, 2022


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee