User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Since Julian had left a couple moments before him, Aloysius walked back to his car and the speakeasy alone. It wasn't that long of a walk, but it felt like ...

    Apr 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'm working on a post in the WFP right now!

    Apr 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I can get a post up sometime later today! Sorry I didn't say anything, I babysat until midnight last night and slept until 11:30. 👀

    Apr 10, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: April Madness 2022

    - Two People Two People Warning: mentions of death and illness Inspired by the fact that I was born on the day/the day after my great-uncle died young, but 61 ...

    Apr 9, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us

    10

    Apr 9, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coke or Pepsi

    742

    Apr 9, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us

    7 'ello!

    Apr 8, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: it's almost over, it's just begun

    Hey mothbroth! Good job on your poems so far! My favorite one is definitely number five, with two coming in a close second. this is the story i have never ...

    Apr 8, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 7 - April 21: lehmanf

    Congrats!

    Apr 8, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'm good with either or. Depending on our individual schedules, maybe it would be better to briefly come up with a general plan and go on with our characters' lives. ...

    Apr 7, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    Everything Sounds Better In French Warning: mentions of a car crash, an injury, and death everything sounds better in French un accident de voiture no matter how terrible it is ...

    Apr 7, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    Thanks @BluesClues, @momonster, and @lliyah! I appreciate all the nice comments.

    Apr 7, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    The soonest I can meet is from 2-3pm CDT on Thursday and from 2:30-3 on Friday and then 5-10ish!

    Apr 5, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    Any Second Now Warning: mentions blood and alludes to war any day now any day now I'll be home any day now I'll be able to hug my wife and ...

    Apr 5, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 2022 Badge Information

    Dark Red: Not Completed - Dark Green: Completed High Five / Hearty Halfway - 5/5 Starter Seeds / Garden Challenge - 1/10 one - mothbroth Jam Collector - 5/5 one ...

    Apr 4, 2022


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind