User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I've got to go to bed within the next hour and a half, but I'll be able to have my post up by then. @Plume, will you be able to ...

    Apr 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Same here! ^^ I'll get on it soon. :)

    Apr 23, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us

    34

    Apr 22, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Name A Name

    Yanny

    Apr 20, 2022
  • Randomosity Re: Gif War pt2

    Apr 20, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coke or Pepsi

    939

    Apr 18, 2022
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: vfx: car on fire

    death Warning: it's in the title do we have to go through this every single time? you're always asking when they will come home. honey, they never will.

    Apr 18, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 11 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,521 Words A week where @soundofmind isn’t the first submission? Crazy. Just one mega post this week, folks.

    Apr 13, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    By @Elinor, @MailicedeNamedy, @Plume, and @looseleaf Aloysius slept terribly Friday night. He stayed awake until midnight working, reading three different newspapers from the same day, and listening t

    Apr 13, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    It showed 2pm for me on the original post (I am CDT), but 1pm would also work for me. :)

    Apr 12, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Afternoon is better for me too!

    Apr 12, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Wednesday I’m all free!

    Apr 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That sounds good to me! My Easter break is from this Wednesday to next Monday, so I'm free most times as well (besides the weekend).

    Apr 11, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Posted in the ship log with 3,154 words this week! Great job everyone! That was a close call lol. So, I have to go to bed, but what's the plan ...

    Apr 11, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 10 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 3,154 Words

    Apr 11, 2022


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster