User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    "Woo!" Raymond's raised his arms in celebration. He had gotten another spare, meaning Aloysius was down 78 to 23 and they had only been bowling for twenty minutes. Aloysius left ...

    May 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Looks good you guys! I'll post within half an hour or so then I have to go to bed. @Elinor, will you be able to post by then?

    May 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'll be able to post tonight! Sorry, I've been busy.

    May 1, 2022
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Thanks for the request, @Rascalover! I'll get to it when I have the time. :)

    Apr 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    The collab at different times sounds good but it might be quicker to post on our own. As for a different place, Aloysius's apartment's always open, along with Grant's, but ...

    Apr 27, 2022
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Sounds good, @lehmanf! I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll get to it when I can.

    Apr 27, 2022
  • Writing Tips Re: Book + Website links about writing and honing craft

    Hi Rivy: I answered your questions here and in my previous post. YWS is the best website followed by and it’s forums. Also, people besides myself have given you plenty ...

    Apr 27, 2022
  • Writing Tips Re: Book + Website links about writing and honing craft

    Hey Rivy! I already answered a question like this in one of your other threads so I'll just paraphrase my answer here: the best advice I can give you is ...

    Apr 27, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'm ok with either or. A filler week may be easier but if we want to add more to the plot it's probably better to decide what we want to ...

    Apr 26, 2022
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Hey @Hawinay! Thanks for the request. I'm a bit busy this week, but I'll try to get you some reviews next week (just ping me if I forget

    Apr 26, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member April 25 - May 9: atlast

    Congrats!

    Apr 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I'm good with either or, but I'll be busy until Friday/this weekend.

    Apr 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Awesome! 3,373 words this week, guys, good job!

    Apr 25, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 12 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 3,373 Words

    Apr 25, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Aloysius wasn't particularly happy about interviewing Sullivan. He was rude and uncaring, the exact two characteristics Aloysius hated most when dealing with people. This meant he had to approach ques

    Apr 25, 2022


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe