User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Randomosity Re: Counting Game [2]

    1627

    Feb 10, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Counting Game [2]

    Hey @Avian! Welcome to the YoungWritersSociety! My name's looseleaf ! If you need any help navigating the site, feel free to ask me. Junior moderators , other global moderators , ...

    Feb 10, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: February 12th: Gift Giving Day!

    Count me in as well!

    Feb 10, 2025
  • Social Week Archive Re: Social Week 2025

    star icon-spin Schedule star icon-spin February 10 - Hashtag chaos! & Character Swap Challenge! by Roxanne and RavenAkuma February 11 - Valentine's Day Review Challenge! by Iggy February 12 - ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Social Week Archive Re: Social Week 2025

    star icon-spin Social Week 2025 star icon-spin It is needless to say we all love YWS. This site is a wonderful little corner of the internet where people can share ...

    Feb 7, 2025
  • Official Polls Re: What are you most looking forward to this Social Week?

    Social Week is just around the corner! What are you most looking forward to this Social Week?

    Feb 3, 2025
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member January 31st - February 14th: ChieTheWriter!

    Congrats!!

    Jan 31, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    182

    Jan 28, 2025
  • Randomosity Re: Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It

    44

    Jan 22, 2025
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Yearbook 2024

    LZ’s Land of Memories, Sixth Edition 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 I wasn't going to forget to do this this year. Personal I'm heading into my ...

    Jan 2, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '24 - THSJ 2.0

    I ended November with 974 words. It isn't at all close to my goal, but I finished the prologue, so that's nice. :)

    Dec 1, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Count up until a GM zeroes it

    0

    Nov 22, 2024
  • YWS Birthday Week Archive Re: Birthday Week - Reunion Check In

    What usernames might others remember you by? I was LZPianogirl for a solid year and four months when I first joined. Why did you join YWS? I was on my ...

    Nov 19, 2024
  • YWS Birthday Week Archive Re: Birthday Cheers

    Happy birthday YWS! I can’t believe it’s been almost five years (almost two weeks until my fifth cake day >.>)! I cannot tell you how incredibly grateful I am to ...

    Nov 15, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: NovMo '24 - THSJ 2.0

    Thank you so much @Carlito!! I just wrote 94 words today for a prologue, which I'm not sure I'll keep. I think I might, but revise it to me more ...

    Nov 5, 2024


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare