-
Re: ~harts~
Ɛ>
May 16, 2022 -
Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]
24
May 16, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I think end of next week is good! I'll add something to the WFP soon and Aloysius can find the clue if Caroline doesn't want to. What was the clue ...
May 15, 2022 -
Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]
31
May 10, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I'm going to be busy the next few weeks (up until the 27th), so I don't know if there will be many times I'm free to meet until then. If ...
May 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Just posted with 2,537 words! Good job, everyone!
May 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS Ship Log
Week 14 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,537 Words
May 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word
Scattered applause sounded as Julian let the last note of a jazzy tune linger. Giving a slight smile to the middling crowd, he tried to fan himself surreptitiously. Even though ...
May 9, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Yup! I should still be able to make it!
May 8, 2022 -
Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]
35
May 6, 2022 - Re: Gif War pt2 May 6, 2022
-
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I think so! :) Ok, so, what's the plan for the collab post? Should we do 2500 words and just do one post for this week or..? Also, did we ...
May 5, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
The second time won’t work but I think for the time being I’m good with the rest!
May 4, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
This weekend should be fine as well most days 2-3:30 pm CDT except for tomorrow. Depending on the day I can do the evenings (6-10pm), too.
May 2, 2022 -
Re: LSS Ship Log
Week 13 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,926 Words
May 2, 2022
