User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    are you free Sunday morning, mailice? otherwise i'm nearly 100% sure i'll be free from 3-6.

    May 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That’s fine with me if it’s ok with the others. I’m free from 3ish - 6ish CDT and then 9 to 11.

    May 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Turns out I'm going to be celebrating my dad's birthday with my family on Sunday. Is there any time tomorrow or earlier/later on Sunday that will work for you guys?

    May 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That should be good with me, but I’ll update you guys if anything changes!

    May 28, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Both Sunday and Saturday should work for me, but I don't know about the times. I should know closer to the weekend. Did anyone discover that 722 stood for the ...

    May 26, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]

    21

    May 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Coke or Pepsi

    1216

    May 25, 2022
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]

    29

    May 25, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I’m free tomorrow afternoon (1-4ish), Thursday, and this weekend!

    May 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    @Elinor, are you able to post and then log this week in the LSS Ship Log ? I have to put my laptop away and I won't be able to ...

    May 23, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    The more Aloysius learned about Grant, the more he wished he had known the mysterious bookkeeper while he was alive. Aloysius thought about the number as he rode the subway ...

    May 23, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I’ll get to it sometime tonight!

    May 22, 2022
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member May 19 - June 3: LadyMysterio

    Congrats!

    May 20, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 15 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,631 Words

    May 16, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Sophie was at the meeting point outside the building where Grant's flat was, as arranged. She had spent the night thinking about what else they might find and believed that ...

    May 16, 2022


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights