User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Is 9-11 good with everyone? My plans changed and I might not be able to be at the other time except for 4:30-5.

    Jun 20, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I can do the 9-11, and about 3-5

    Jun 18, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Also (sorry for double posting), how long after they solve the murder are the epilogue? What I understood from Mailice's post is about six months.

    Jun 18, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Monday would work best for me!

    Jun 18, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 18 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,961 Words gettin’ a bit rough over here

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Of course the one day Aloysius drove his car to the Golden Vanderbilt, he had to leave it parked on the street while he was taken to another place. It ...

    Jun 5, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I agree on the wrapping up the story well part, but I do want to place well in LSS. What if we do the filler posts the tsunami week and ...

    Jun 1, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That's fine with me!

    May 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    Posted with 2,600 words! Good job, everyone. Thank you for the encouragement, @winterwolf0100! We ended up doing one, big collab post again this week and I didn't get to posting ...

    May 30, 2022
  • Archive Re: LSS Ship Log

    Week 17 LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 2,600 Words Thank you to @Elinor for covering me as captain last week! :)

    May 30, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: LSS: The Last Word

    Aloysius's car screeched to a halt in front of the speakeasy. He wasn't used to arriving from that direction, so he nearly missed it. He parked alongside the sidewalk and ...

    May 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I finished up the post in the WFP if you all want to check it. Otherwise, I'll post it in about an hour.

    May 30, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    I’ll add my part in a little later and post it! I’m going to be gone June 3-9 (this Friday through next Thursday), so individual posts would work better for ...

    May 29, 2022
  • WRFF Archive Re: looseleaf wants to review

    Hey @QueenMadrose, sorry, but I'm not taking requests for poetry right now. I'll tag you when I start to review poetry again, though, if you want. :)

    May 29, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC

    That time is good for me too! I assume we're not meeting in ten minutes then lol.

    May 28, 2022


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi