-
Re: LSS: The Fools' Quest OOC
Congrats on first place you three!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: Death From the Depths [OOC]
Congrats you guys!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Lifecycle of a Heist [OOC]
Congratulations all of you! You guys were amazing!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: Last Ship Sailing II Results
Congratulations everyone!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: looseleaf's July Camp NaNo '22
Boarding School Murder Book yes that is the actual title in my google doc Words: 0/10,000 I have not written a description, yet, but here's the first paragraph as a ...
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
You, too, @SilverNight! Congrats!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]
11
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member June 20 - July 4: SalisRuinen
Congrats!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
And that's a wrap! Awesome job on the 31,090 tsunami week, everyone. I had so much fun and I'll really miss writing with you guys (even the Sunday night rushes ...
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS Ship Log
Tsunami Week LSS Submission LSS: The Last Word 31,090 Words God, remember last year when the winner was 13k words? Congratulations, everyone! It was super fun competing and writing with ...
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word
Hundreds of people, maybe thousands, had patronized the Golden Vanderbilt over the years. Each one of them had certain quirks, such as the way they talked, the way they walked, ...
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I think just the epilogues! I'm going to finish up mine and those can be posted later.
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word
Sophie was at police headquarters too early, as usual, and felt like a felon. A policeman took her to Donaldson's office where she could wait. It was strange to sit ...
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
Good job with the posts so far, guys!
Jun 21, 2022 -
Re: LSS: The Last Word OOC
I think that's an hour later than the original time, but that still works for me.
Jun 20, 2022
