-
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up
Alex chuckled at Avery's text, prompting Samuel to say "What?" He instinctively said it whenever he butted into a conversation that had nothing to do with him. "Nothing." "Tell me." ...
Jul 18, 2022 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (20)
‘ello
Jul 13, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up
"Good morning, Alex," Isaac said, not looking up from his cookbook. It was flipped onto the same pancake recipe he had made twenty times before. Somehow he didn't remember it. ...
Jul 13, 2022 -
Re: Laurguay Island OOC
Can I take the general seeing as they’re the only one left ? So excited for this!
Jul 13, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up OOC
awesome! i'll get onto that soon
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: Pairing Plaza for RP Buddies
DUO TIME DUO TIME DUO TIME Username & Group Number: looseleaf and group 3 Would you like to be considered for future RP Buddy rounds? If so, how many?: I'm ...
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up OOC
omg and they're canadian forgot about that
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up OOC
yessss i'm excited to do a duo again i'm speed reading skimming through tcc right now xD. i just remember we were gonna have one guy killed but whoops that ...
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up OOC
yup! that's a thing :)))))) i totally need to remember who alex is lol. um idc who posts first but, with the where are we starting from, should we act ...
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up OOC
The Mediterranean Mix-Up The OOC :)
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: The Mediterranean Mix-Up
The Mediterranean Mix-Up A sequel to The Celebrity Conundrum Cast @Liberty - Avery @looseleaf - Alex The OOC
Jul 12, 2022 -
Re: Count backwards from 10,000
9,635
Jul 10, 2022 -
Re: looseleaf's July Camp NaNo '22
So... I was busy the first part of the month. Sorry about that. Day One (on Day Six) Words: 393/10,000 I finished chapter one today since I started this story ...
Jul 6, 2022 -
Re: The Ultimate YWS Word Crawl
Here I go! Write for three minutes: DONE! 116 words! Write for eighteen minutes: DONE! 277 words, so I'm Team Dragons !
Jul 6, 2022 -
Re: Camp NaNo Badges 2022
Claiming my spot :) Pantster 1. Elevator Pitch 2. Character Tweets Cheerleader
Jul 6, 2022
