-
Re: Create a Kenning!
American pride (idk) Kenning: jelly
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]
9.5/10! My only problem is the santa hat because it is so cartoony compared to the rest of your avatar, but I know you can't help that!
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Nate Ruess
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Piano Man (by Billy Joel)
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: The random questions thread!
Depends, if I won the Hunger Games than definitely the Hunger Games. Otherwise, maybe the Maze Runner? I don't know, I've read to many books! If you had to have ...
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Song (Because of the song "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" by Gil Scott-Heron 🙂)
Dec 11, 2019 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
Duel
Dec 10, 2019 -
Re: First word that comes to your mind...
War
Dec 10, 2019 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome RosalynWilde ! I promise you, you will love this website and community!
Dec 10, 2019 -
Re: Have a Story but Need a Buddy?
I would love to have a partner help me write this. I already posted something on the forum, but here is the description: A devastating storm (or something) encompassed the ...
Dec 10, 2019 -
Re: YWS Best & Most Awards 2019
I only did the ones I could answer, which is a few. Best Story: Hybrid by JJwithallthemoney Best Poem: XxAaliyahxX by Hereticteen Best Storybook: I haven't read any, but I ...
Dec 10, 2019 -
Re: A Holiday Writing Contest
@Elinor It's fixed!
Dec 7, 2019 -
Re: A Holiday Writing Contest
@Elinor Hi! Sorry, there is a glitch that even though on my account it shows as public, it is not public on other accounts. I will try again.
Dec 7, 2019 -
Re: I Will Create You A Character
Hi! The title basically says it all, but here's some more info. 1. I will create you a character for a minimum of 30 points. 2. Each thing you want ...
Dec 6, 2019 -
Re: A Holiday Writing Contest
I finished! I wanted to get it done and I didn't want to forget my idea, like I always do! Exactly 1000 words.
Dec 6, 2019
