User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “You can borrow mine, if you want.” Alex threw her make-up bag at Avery, “It’s in there.” Alex grabbed her things and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the ...

    Mar 21, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    I might try this, as it is my first time experiencing NaPoMo. My goal is five poems in April. If I don't succeed, please don't judge me. Thanks! :smt117

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex groaned as she rolled over in bed. Avery’s phone and his conversation had woke her up. It wasn’t like she slept well anyways, because she didn’t, but now she ...

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Roleplay Duos Roulette

    Well, I totally forgot about this.

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex laughed and climbed into bed. It was comfy, not the comfiest, but better then the couch. Alex checked her phone one more time before putting it down, “My dads ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “Great, I’ll text them back.” Alex did as she said, then turned to Avery, “Thanks for doing this with me. Even though we’re doing something completely different then expected…” Alex ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex didn’t want to mention Jonah, so she simply said, “Zoey and the others are going to see it tomorrow and they invited us. It's probably to cheer up Liz.”

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “I’m fine with the couch bed, thanks.” Alex answered and started setting it up. She finished it and grabbed her phone. It buzzed, Jonah . Alex smiled at the screen ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex noticed that Avery didn’t look at her when he walked out. She strolled to the bathroom after he exited, changed into a blue tank top and shorts, then walked ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “Finally!” Alex exclaimed, falling onto the bed, “You know, I’m glad we’re sleeping here tonight. I could not do a couch two nights in a row.” She grabbed her bag ...

    Mar 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “That’s quite a change in topics, dude,” Alex awkwardly laughed, “He’s pretty nice, has a weird personality. Seems like he always switches moods.” Alex paused, “Why?”

    Mar 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex quickly searched it on her phone, “Uh, at least a hundred. But, if you only focus on Manhattan, there’s about 25. How are we supposed to narrow it down? ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “Let me think.” Alex said, trying to remember the riddle, “OK, it was: ‘Right above where I claim Charles mine, you can find views so divine. If you want to ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “OK. I think the next step is to check the Chrysler Building, then talk to anyone on the list with access to the basement.” Alex paused for a moment, “To ...

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “Good.” Alex replied, “Lets go.” Alex and Avery walked to his car together. Alex occasionally checked her phone, expecting a text from her dads. Alex opened the door and sat ...

    Mar 16, 2020


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality