User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    "Well, I wont add him," Alex said and pulled out her phone, "I'll add his sister. I have a feeling Evan doesn't know about it." "Thanks," Jonah smiled while she ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex sighed, " BM . That's who we are looking for. Evans sisters initials are BM and Evan is addicted to Charles. It's a perfect combination." "You are not thinking ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Rumpelstiltskin and other hungry men

    To basically say what everybody is thinking, you are amazing! Your poetry is absolutely incredible and unique! My favorite so far is even princes can be gilded (and so can ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    I wrote another haiku (they're so short and easy for me). Difference ...idk im working on a title While we pray in warmth A man freezes on the streets without ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    "Great!" Lucy said, regaining her footing, "What now?"

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    "10:30, if we want to miss the previews," Jonah looked down at his watch, "which we do." "Alright then. We still have some time." Evan said, visibly confused by all ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but all the books you write are published under someone else's name and they mAke all the money from it. I wish my family for another dog.

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    WHY NOT

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you become self-absorbed and everyone hates you. You end up being murdered by an old friend turned foe. I wish I knew how to fly a plane And ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    "But how many have Charles Emmett mega-fans as brothers.." Alex whispered back, just loud enough for Avery to hear. "So, has anyone seen 1917 yet?" Zoey cleared her throat and ...

    Apr 9, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2020 Review Day Review

    Good job guys!

    Apr 3, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The weight of my word

    Hey Traves! I think the Verb theme is very interesting. Also, your Fall poem was amazing! I really liked how you organized it! Keep up the great poem writing! Your ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: weathered, yes, but still standing

    I loved that last poem/song! I liked how you put your own input into it too. The title is awesome too, maybe just make it The Quarantine Song! Keep up ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Alex sat down on the armchair in the corner and nodded along to the conversation. Then something clicked . That must of been why Avery tugged on her. “Evan, just ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “Hey!” Jonah exclaimed when he saw Alex, “What’s up?” “Not much. Just some more stuff on Charle’s case.” Alex said, and the man in the corner looked up at her. ...

    Apr 2, 2020


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu