User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    Thanks @niteowl! I appreciate your message and Ill look at the website soon! Thanks for the information.

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Um, theres so many. @Tawsif - For putting up with me being very slow to review (I promise I will review it soon buddy) @Liberty - Shes just awesome, I ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you would have won and you just missed an amazing opportunity. It ends up being re-scheduled and you lose, because you forgot to practice. I wish I was ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: weathered, yes, but still standing

    niteowl, #11 was amazing! I absolutely loved it. I liked how you wrote it from the bystanders point of view, instead of the sweethearts. It is very unique and it ...

    Apr 14, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but people believe you went under intense plastic surgery and Bully you to suicide. I wish I had an expensive car.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: whatcha's reviews

    Hey! I was wondering if you could review an essay for me. It is not posted yet, but I will get it out by April 25. Its about the fall ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    Haiku What is a haiku? Lines and words, like poetry. This is a haiku.

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Important people are more likely to be self-absorbed than normal people. (Idk if thats true)

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    "Mhmm." Jonah mumbled while trying to park. "Jonah, did you hear me? Text me o..." Zoey said, but Jonah interrupted her. "I heard you! I'm trying to park here." Jonah ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    Alrighty, my character is submitted!

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    "Where should we look first?" Jonah said. Elizabeth blew her nose as a reply. "The basement, maybe ask an employee if Beatrice works there." Alex asked, looking out the window, ...

    Apr 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    Elizabeth cracked, "Can you guys just stop being assh*les to each other so we can find my brother? This is serious!" Zoey and Jonah sat down. He looked at his ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    "Three million what?" Jonah asked, oblivious to its meaning. "Three million dollars , dumbo." Zoey flicked him on the head and Jonah swatted her away like a fly. "I can't ...

    Apr 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    Alrighty then, Ill take the scientist! Ill get a character profile out by tomorrow evening!

    Apr 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    It looks like every spot is full, is there any extra role I can take on?

    Apr 11, 2020


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand