-
Re: Report a good member!
Thank you @JesseWrites, I am flattered!
Apr 24, 2020 -
Re: The Celebrity Conundrum
Alex could have screamed. Evan was going to be following them around all day. "I can get the popcorn. I've seen this movie before." Alex lied. "I thought you said ...
Apr 23, 2020 -
Re: Harry Potter Review Day Houses Switcharoo
Current House: Slytherin Desired House: Ravenclaw
Apr 23, 2020 -
Re: Hogwarts House Based on YWS Activity
I tied Slytherin and Ravenclaw, always the two I alway tie XD
Apr 21, 2020 -
Re: Featured Member April 20 - May 4: EthanHoover
Aaaaaaa congrats dude!
Apr 20, 2020 -
Re: the life of an american teenager
Aaaaaaa "Our Lair" is amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed it, from start to finish! I have read a lot of quarantine poems, but I think this one is one of my ...
Apr 19, 2020 -
Re: Hard back vs Paper back
Hard decision, but I like hardbacks the best. I feel like hardback books feel more like... books. I don't know, But I always feel better with a hardback than a ...
Apr 19, 2020 -
Re: Maybe I'll Do This...
I sorta hate this poem so Im not posting about it on my wall, but here it is :)! Its about a person that Ive known for eight years now, ...
Apr 18, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Looks AWESOME! Thank you so much!
Apr 17, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Looks awesome! Is there a way you could put my username instead of 'Sherlock Holmes' on the second one? Under consulting detective? Thanks!
Apr 16, 2020 -
Re: Y.W.S Then And Now-What's The Difference?
By the way, if you're curious what the place looked liked back when I joined -- 14 years ago -- here's a little time capsule: (Yes, that's a chatroom that ...
Apr 16, 2020 -
Re: Maybe I'll Do This...
We All Perish (looking for title suggestions) As we sit down our dinners, As we open our romantic novels, People perish. We sip on our water, their heart stops beating. ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
@Hkumar was busy breaking teacups at 3am when the Easter Bunny suddenly appeared and offered him some candy. Turns out this candy was 25+ years old and you died of ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
sounds good!
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Type: Banner please! Remember, 100 KB limit please! Fandom: Sherlock 4 lifeeee Color: Nah, just whatever colors you feel necessary! Im thinking colors like this or this but if you ...
Apr 15, 2020
