User avatar

looseleaf

looseleaf

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    Just putting this here. I published a collection Of these poems if anyone reading this would like to earn a few points! :)

    May 1, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    "Damn your short, I remembered you taller." What should you never say to a Harvard graduate?

    May 1, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: What Workshops Would You Find Most Useful?

    I picked "Roleplaying Basics/Introduction to Storybooks", but if I could pick two I would pick "World and Lore-building"!

    May 1, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    Gloomy Brain calm rain sad quiet slowly dripping tears locked up inside gloomy head

    Apr 30, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Maybe I'll Do This...

    I wrote a poem on chapter ten of The Outsiders , without pronouns! The Hood And The Hero On the night of the rumble, Great strength was shown, By six ...

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    I'm trying to avoid doing some schoolwork, so here's a drawing.

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Suspiciously Fishy Art Dump

    omg your art is amazing!!

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    I felt weirdly patriotic. Heres Johnny Zest... but very American I guess.

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    Like, these still aren't good, but they're better :/ 7B48CF02-6DC3-4147-B424-4C28FF7D7163.jpeg

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    I tried to draw my character in a SB. I definitely Prefer sketching and not digital art.

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: LZs Land of Whats Supposed To Be Art

    Im going to try to learn how to do "art" before mandatory quarantine ends. Enjoy my stuff!

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Lib's Creative Talents (of a sort)

    Ah your photography is so unique and cool!! Keep it up!!

    Apr 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Cassandra Of The Lost DT

    I just read all of your character profiles and I must say I love them! They are all so unique and interesting, Clem is nothing compared to them! XD

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “We can’t just find an employee,” Zoey said, “They won’t let us in.” “Then we’ll just have to steal a key.” Alex stated, “There also might be a spare in ...

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Celebrity Conundrum

    “Elizabeth, the likelihood is that he is chained up,” Alex said, “So I wouldn’t expect for him to be free.” “I wasn’t expecting it, I was just saying. Anyways, where ...

    Apr 25, 2020


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin